Please note: Agape Furniture’s Flash Sale prices are only available during the promotion period. Once the flash sale ends, the price will come back. AF will not offer the price match with the promotion period. (include the order before/after the promotion period)
We encourage the customer to make orders during the sales period. Also, customers can call our sales line to inquire about the promotion time. If the sales finish means the promotion price ends!
The order which uses a coupon code is non-refundable.
We aim to ensure that each customer has the most hassle-free and easiest online shopping experience. We fully understand the concerns shoppers go through when shopping online. Should you wish to cancel the order after purchase, we are more than happy to process the refund, providing that the following conditions are met:
Cancellation requests must be sent via e-mail (email@example.com). Written confirmation will be returned to you within 48 business hours to confirm or deny your cancellations.
If you cancel your order you agree to the following:
If the order is PRE-SALE,
Within 72 hours, a 10% stock-reserving fee will be deducted from the refund amount; Otherwise, a 20% stock-reserving fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Please note: We will offer the estimated arrival time (ETA to our warehouse) for pre-sale items. We are improving to make every delivery happen before the ETA. However, due to some disruptions and extreme weather conditions, delivery delays may be experienced.
We are looking forward to our products arriving as much as every customer does, that’s why we are offering extra discounts for all “Pre-Sale” products. The discount will end as soon as the stock arrives.
If the order is IN STOCK,
Most online orders will be directed to the courier company directly so if you change your mind about cancelling the order, it might not be right on time to cancel the process of transit, postage cannot be refunded in this situation, our system and courier company need at least 24 hours to react. If the customer cancels the order that is in stock, a 20% admin fee and postage will be deducted from the refund amount.
We aim to ensure that each customer has the most hassle-free and easiest online shopping experience. We fully understand the concerns shoppers go through when shopping online.
Request for returns must be sent via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Written confirmation will be returned to you within 48 business hours to confirm or deny your returns.
Should you wish to return anything after purchase, we are more than happy to process a refund or exchange for another product, providing that the following conditions are met: Returned at buyer’s expense in a resalable condition and not damaged in any way. Also, all return items must be unassembled.
Before shipping, we thoroughly inspect and confirm that all items are in good condition. If goods are damaged during transit, we will provide replacements. Please note that we can only offer replacements and not refunds for damaged items.
- If you find any missing parts upon opening the box, please contact us via email. If the missing part is in stock, we will arrange its delivery within 3 business days. If the part is not currently available, we will order it from the factory and deliver it within 30-45 business days.
- If you open the package and discover that the received furniture is not as ordered, please keep all items in their original packaging and email us. We will facilitate an exchange. Please note that Agape Furniture reserves the right to reject the exchange or refund of items that have been unpackaged or used.
- If you are not satisfied with the products received within 7 days, please send us an email with the photos of the items. After Agape Furniture approves, a 10% admin fee and postage will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If you encounter difficulties in returning the item, we can provide a courier collection service; however, a collection fee will apply. The exact collection fee will depend on the actual situation as the delivery fee on our website is promotional.
The items must also be returned in the original package, otherwise, a 20% repacking fee may be deducted from the refund amount.
The items must also be returned in their original condition, otherwise, a 50% admin fee may be deducted from the refund amount.
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet the above requirements. PLEASE NOTE: We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
Non-returnable and non-refundable items include:
– Mattresses, bedding, pillows, and sofa covers
– Clearance display stock
– Clearance items
– Personalized items/Customized items
– Assembled items
When customers open the package, if there are any defects or damages or stains or anything that is not the same as the order which the customer made, please keep all the things in the original package. Please note, that AF will not process the complaint when the product has been assembled or through the hands of others.
Should a product arrive faulty or defective upon receipt, AF will repair the defect free of charge. Where a product is deemed by AF to be in a state of unrepair or the damage is considered major, we will replace the product free of charge to the customer. If a replacement product is not available, the customer, upon returning the product, will receive a full refund. The freight costs incurred to return a damaged or defective product will not be charged or payable by the customer.
Damaged goods must be notified to AF within 24 hours of receiving your goods and AF may require the customer to provide proof of damage. Once notified of a defective product, AF customer service will be in contact to initiate a resolution and where appropriate, organise the collection and return of the product at an agreed and convenient time.
Customers bear the responsibility of any futile charges that arise (where the pick-up is booked but the consignment is not available for collection at the agreed period).
Where a product is purchased or picked up directly from our warehouse, the customer is required to return the product to AF to initiate a warranty claim.
All returned goods must be in their original packaging with all accessories and be in original condition. AF is committed to complying with Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
AF offers a 12-month warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in accordance with Australian consumer law. Customers may be required to provide evidence (such as photos) to substantiate their warranty claim. Upon approval, AF will replace or repair the defect, at its discretion. Normal wear & tear, damage arising from abnormal use or abuse, products that have not been maintained, or have been modified and any indirect or consequential loss is not covered by the warranty. Minor variations in advertised size, colour or appearance are not covered by this warranty.
Unless otherwise specified, all products are intended for indoor use only. Products that have been used in an outdoor capacity, and are exposed to outdoor elements, whether undercover or covered will not be covered by the warranty. The warranty period commences on the date the item is delivered by the courier, or the purchase date when customers elect to pick up or purchase directly from the showroom. Customers are required to provide proof of purchase when lodging a warranty claim. All Warranty claims should be emailed to email@example.com
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information, or other content available or offered on our website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, nor do we make any warranty about the standard or quality of any of the products offered via our website.
Leather Care and Warranty
Leather is one of the most beautiful and practical coverings for upholstered furniture. It’s a durable product that will provide long-lasting comfort, however, some very important care tips must be followed to prolong its life. Important Things to Avoid
- If you are removing any protective wrapping do not use any sharp tools which could damage the leather or the upholstered covering.
- If you move your lounge do not lift or drag it by the cushions which are sewn into the frame, the correct way to move it is by lifting the sofa, at each end, from the base.
- Do not expose any part of the lounge to direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to direct or intense sunlight may cause the leather to fade as well as excessive drying and cracking.
- Please do not sit on the armrests and backrests. They are not designed for seating and could potentially damage the frame.
- Ensure that every edge or part of the lounge is placed at least 50cm away from any heat source, including electric or gas heaters.
- Never use solvents, abrasives, shoe or saddler care products, only ever use industry-recommended leather care products suitable for the type of leather.
- You may notice slight compression on the padding of your lounge after the delivery, thereafter it is necessary to model your lounge to ensure the padding and cushions return to their original appearance.
- Softening or padding of cushions will occur over time. This will cause light creasing, wrinkling, and slight stretching of the leather which is considered to be normal wear.
- Softening of seat cushions over time is entirely normal and is not considered a defect in any way. Sitting on a particular most of the time will cause that seat to soften more than the others.
- Don’t stand or use excessive force on the adjustable arm or back and also don’t sit on the arm either in its adjusted or original position.
Protection and Performance of Leather
REGULAR CLEANING: Do not allow dust to gather on the surface of the leather. use a soft, damp cloth to wipe off dust on weekly basis, Periodically (3-4 times per year) condition, clean and protect the leather using an authorized leather care kit, which is available at any Agape Furniture outlet. Any spills must be removed immediately using a damp, soft cloth or any absorbent paper, applying minimal pressure from the outside of the stain moving towards the center. To clean further, use a leather care kit.
Agape Warranty & Lounge Characteristics
Structural Frame used in each Agape Furniture lounge is warranted against a manufacturing fault or Defect. This does not include misuse of the lounge or using excess weight on the structure of the lounge apart from Seating Areas. The Arms, Sides, and Back Frames are not designed to have any kind of weight and may cause damage.
Mechanism Warranty is the moving component of all recline and sofa beds are warranted against failure due to manufacturing fault for a period of 1 year from the date of the invoice which includes Electronic Mechanism.
Upholstery & General Warranty
Upholstery & Other general Components are warranty against failure due to manufacturing faults for a specified period. The Foam and Dacron Fiber are subject to contraction and Volume Contraction is caused under normal use. The leather or upholstery Stretching and lines will be caused under normal use. The lounge would contract and would get softer seating with Regular Use, Some seating Areas get more contracted and softer than other areas because of more frequent usage of that part of seating compared to others. These are all considered as normal use wear and tear and does not include in the Warranty.