- Request for cancellation must be sent via e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org). Written confirmation will be returned to you within two business days to confirm or deny your cancellations.
- Order cancellations are subject to a restocking fee which is 30% of the total price indicated in the order sheet.
- All customised orders (made-to-order by a customer) cannot be cancelled after placement. These items cannot be returned. The estimated delivery time is not guaranteed due to the nature of the customization. Please allow more time for production and delivery.
We encourage you to take your time in deciding on your purchase as we do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns for change of mind. This includes orders which have not been shipped.
If a refund or exchange is agreed to by AF there may be an admin/handling fee. Please note that delivery charges and cost to return the product/s are not credited to the customer. Once a product has been shipped, even if it has not yet arrived at its intended destination, shipping costs are not refunded to the customer. In the event that shipping is free, the shipping costs incurred to deliver the order to the customer will be deducted from the final credit.
All returns must be in their original packaging and present in a way that would allow AF to resell the product. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any returns where the original packaging has been ripped, damaged or discarded. We reserve the right to refuse a return in cases where we deem damage to a product to be due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions or failure to take reasonable care.
Upon receipt of the returned goods, we will inspect your product and a credit will be processed within 7 working days. Please email: email@example.com to initiate a product return.
Returns, exchanges and refunds are considered void 60 days from the purchase date if the product/s remain uncollected or the customer delays the delivery date, where a product is in stock and/or available for pick up or delivery.
Should a product arrive faulty or defective upon receipt, AF will repair the defect-free of charge. Where a product is deemed by AF to be in a state of un-repair or the damage considered major, we will replace the product free of charge to the customer. If a replacement product is not available, the customer, upon returning the product, will receive a full refund. The freight costs incurred to return a damaged or defective product will not be charged or payable by the customer.
Damaged goods must be notified to AF within 24 hours of receiving your goods and AF may require the customer to provide proof of damage. Once notified of a defective product, AF customer service will be in contact to initiate a resolution and where appropriate, organise the collection and return of the product at an agreed and convenient time.
Customers bear the responsibility of any futile charges that arise (where the pick-up is booked but the consignment is not available for collection at the agreed time period).
Where a product is purchased or picked up directly from our warehouse, the customer is required to return the product to AF to initiate a warranty claim.
All returned goods must be in their original packaging with all accessories and be in original condition. AF is committed to complying with Australian Consumer Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
AF offers a 12-month warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship in accordance with Australian consumer law. Customers may be required to provide evidence (such as photos) to substantiate their warranty claim. Upon approval, AF will replace or repair the defect, at its discretion. Normal wear & tear, damage arising from abnormal use or abuse, products which have not been maintained, or have been modified and any indirect or consequential loss is not covered by the warranty. Minor variations in advertised size, colour or appearance is not covered by this warranty.
Unless otherwise specified, all products are intended for indoor use only. Products which have been used in an outdoor capacity, and are exposed to outdoor elements, whether undercover or covered will not be covered by the warranty. The warranty period commences on the date the item is delivered by the courier, or the purchase date when customers elect to pick up or purchase directly from the showroom. Customers are required to provide proof of purchase when lodging a warranty claim. All Warranty claims should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information, or other content available or offered on our website are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, nor do we make any warranty about the standard or quality of any of the products offered via our website.
Leather Care and Warranty
Leather is one of the most beautiful and practical coverings for upholstered furniture. It’s a durable product that will provide long-lasting comfort, however, some very important care tips must be followed to prolong its life. Important Things to Avoid
- If you are removing any protective wrapping do not use any sharp tools which could damage the leather or the upholstered covering.
- If you move your lounge do not lift or drag it by the cushions which are sewn into the frame, the correct way to move it is by lifting the sofa, at each end, from the base.
- Do not expose any part of the lounge to direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to direct or intense sunlight may cause the leather to fade as well as excessive drying and cracking.
- Please do not sit on the armrests and backrests. They are not designed for seating and could potentially damage the frame.
- Ensure that every edge or part of the lounge is placed at least 50cm away from any heat source, including electric or gas heaters.
- Never use solvents, abrasives, shoe or saddler care products, only ever use industry-recommended leather care products suitable for the type of leather.
- You may notice slight compression on the padding of your lounge after the delivery, thereafter it is necessary to model your lounge to ensure the padding and cushions return to their original appearance.
- Softening or padding of cushions will occur over time. This will cause light creasing, wrinkling, and slight stretching of the leather which is considered to be normal wear.
- Softening of seat cushions over time is completely normal and is not considered as a defect in any way. Sitting on a particular most of the time will cause that seat to soften more than the others.
- Don’t stand or use excessive force on the adjustable arm or back and also don’t sit on the arm either in its adjusted or original position.
Protection and Performance of Leather
REGULAR CLEANING: Do not allow dust to gather on the surface of leather. use a soft, damp cloth to wipe-off dust on weekly basis, Periodically (3-4 times per year) condition, clean and protect the leather using an authorized leather care kit, which is available at any Agape Furniture outlet. Any spills must be removed immediately using a damp, soft cloth or any absorbent paper, applying minimal pressure from the outside of the stain moving towards the center. To clean further, use a leather care kit.
Agape Warranty & Lounge Characteristics
Structural Frame used in each Agape Furniture lounge is warranted against a manufacturing fault or Defect. This does not include misuse of the lounge or using excess weight on the structure of the lounge apart from Seating Areas. The Arms, Sides, and Back Frames are not designed to have any kind of weight and may cause damage.
Mechanism Warranty is the moving component of all recline and sofa beds are warranted against failure due to manufacturing fault for a period of 1 year from the date of the invoice which includes Electronic Mechanism.
Upholstery & General Warranty
Upholstery & Other general Components are warranty against failure due to manufacturing faults for a specified period. The Foam and Dacron Fiber are subject to contraction and Volume Contraction is caused under normal use. The leather or upholstery Stretching and lines will be caused under normal use. The lounge would contract and would get softer seating with Regular Use, Some seating Areas get more contracted and softer than other areas because of more frequent usage of that part of seating compared to others. These are all considered as normal use wear and tear and does not include in the Warranty.